Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
- Adept with working on large, complex sites (bonus points if experienced in multi-lingual sites)
- Experience developing on a team, using Git version control, Github (bonus points for experience with Acquia Cloud), scrum methodology, Jira, and Atlassian product suite
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Ability to create custom template files for D7 and Twig files for D8
- Capable of writing custom pre-process theme functions
- Using Sass and/or Less and tools for compiling
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organization skills, and dedication to quality
- Commitment to achieve results against personal and team’s quarterly goals
- Willingness to perform Ad Hoc duties, as assigned
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Background and Skills
- Must have Drupal theming experience (Drupal 8 bonus points)
- Sharing a Portfolio of previous related work projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where our employees are our customers
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Extra points for passing the Acquia Certified Front End Developer exam or D7 or D8
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Marketing Manager of Analytics and A/B Testing
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Junior Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social (m/f/x)
Sales Development Representative
Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Trade Desk, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA
Partnerships & Events Manager
Emma Inc., Nashville, TN