Who are we?
Acquia, one of the fastest growing tech companies in helping customers build and support innovative digital experiences, is looking for talented, cloud savvy professionals to join our global support team.
What do we do?
- Work with a broad customer base consisting of non-profits, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Assist customers to plan and execute configuration changes across multiple Acquia products.
- Use problem-solving to resolve complex challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across the Support org and other internal teams, here and around the world, to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client needs.
- Create and implement communications to meet the technical needs of a global audience.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills are paramount.
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Evidence of a curious mind.
- Customer service or customer engagement experience.
- Experience in site building or web development (especially PHP and/or Drupal skills) a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and Bash a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Languages other than English a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Why Acquia Support?
We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for talented problem solvers with strong verbal and written communications skills, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving complex challenges involving the latest in Cloud technology.
When we say work/life balance, we mean it. A forty-hour work week, and a liberal vacation policy lead to role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy and opportunities abound to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole, to improve our offerings and customer experiences.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Email Outreach Specialist
BetterDoctor, Kansas City
Diversity and Inclusion Lead
School Counselor Male, Saudi National
MiSK Schools, Riyadh
Box, London, UK
Client Experience Associate
Bench, Vancouver HQ
Professional Services, Program Manager (NYC)
Medallia, New York City, NY, USA