Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an ambitious Customer Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance.
This position is designed for someone who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.
- Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Generates trusted relationships with customers
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- 1+ year experience interacting with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive account retention with minimal oversight from management
- Can explain/present solutions in the context of the business requirement
- Can identify expansion opportunities when speaking to a customer
- Incredibly detail oriented, ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Okta, San Francisco
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Mission Viejo
Casper, Mission Viejo, CA
Strategic Restaurant Success Manager, Yelp Restaurants (Mandarin Language)
Yelp, Los Angeles, CA
VP of Sales, North America
DataCamp, New York City
Manager, Mid-Market Accounts (Central)
Customer Support Operations Specialist
Intercom, San Francisco, CA