Acquia Lift - Digital Experience Consultant
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia’s Digital Experience team is seeking a professional with customer success and project management experience to join us as a Lift Digital Experience Consultant. As a member of the Digital Experience team, you'll champion the goals and strategies of the Customer Success organisation into scalable processes that provide outstanding business value and customer satisfaction. You will work with Acquia’s customers to enable and onboard them onto the Lift personalisation product.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Enable customers on Lift based on an identified use case.
- Provide Lift and personalisation configuration troubleshooting as necessary. Resolve implementation issues as they arise and resolve in a timely way to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
- Provide product guidance and enablement for Acquia Lift customers with a heavy focus on best practices geared to meet their personalisation and site optimisation goals.
- Identify product based solutions to customer goals through ongoing nurturing and customer engagement.
- Drive product adoption and engagement through customer calls.
- Deliver a consistent team outcome through leadership of operational and strategic changes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Lift customers and manage highly sensitive support requests from enterprise customers to resolution.
- Help shape Acquia internal and customer facing processes for Lift enablement and in some cases lead internal initiatives.
- Heavy interest and commitment to personalisation, segmentation, A/B testing strategies and analytics.
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers.
- Solid understanding of open source as a business model and open source software solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and motivate team members
- Strong enterprise project management experience.
- Experience with new product and services is preferred.
- Experience leading significant change management activities for new on-boarding services.
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically throughout all levels of the company, as well as with those from diverse backgrounds.
- Drupal site building experience (a plus).
- Good critical thinking skills and an ability to make timely decisions.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes both quickly and effectively, and then share your knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels.
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Domo a plus.
- Customer success experience in SaaS environment.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Supervisor, Village at Corte Madera
Warby Parker, Corte Madera, CA
Travel Intrapreneur (for AfricaTravel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in Africa
Operations Manager - Munich, Germany
LimeBike, Munich, Germany
Primary Care Physician
Head of Global Operations - EMEA
Acquia, Remote - EMEA