Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal.
We are seeking an ambitious Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This is a key role within the business and the employee will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account including issue resolution and escalation. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. Responsibility for upsell into the install base is also important. This role will work directly with Sales, Support, Technical, Professional Services, Finance and Legal teams.
This position is designed for an experienced Account Manager who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer satisfaction and is comfortable with consultative selling. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front line of our Account Management program. The role will be focused on our rapidly growing UK and European client base and the job will be based in our Reading office, reporting into the EMEA Director of Account Management.
- Maintain solid relationships with customers
- Identify and sell new opportunities into customers
- Work in conjunction with Sales on new lines of business
- Coordinate with customer, business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Be a strong negotiator with excellent commercial experience
- Update and maintain Customer database (SF.com) as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight.
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- Experience of working in an account management role providing technology and digital marketing solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a target quota
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Good experience of MS Office and SF.com
- Familiarity with the forecasting process
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, additional languages to a business standard would be a bonus.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Sales
Highfive, Redwood City
Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts - North America
SimilarWeb, San Francisco
Sales Program Manager
TripAdvisor, New York, New York
Sales Executive - San Antonio
PatientPop, San Antonio, TX
Growth Project Manager
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Senior Manager, Yield Strategy
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA