Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
Acquia is seeking a Solutions Architect as we continue to grow rapidly in Toronto – someone to evangelize Acquia to our potential customers; to work with our customers to develop strong technical solutions to their business needs, and to prepare accurate estimates for consulting services and infrastructure to bring that proposed solution to life.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Pre Sales in SAAS software ideally in web development / content management and / or e-commerce. You should be confident illustrating your ideas in written, verbal and visual forms.
Acquia's Solutions Architects interact with potential customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries, and with all levels of government. Solutions Architects communicate how Drupal and Acquia can help them succeed. You'll research, scope, estimate and present Drupal solutions for enterprise-grade web sites and applications. You'll also act as a key conduit between our business development team and our engineers and consultants, both helping sales staff to better position Drupal and Acquia’s services, as well as bringing feedback from customers back into the development of new products and processes.
- Experience leading pre-sales engagements and supporting Senior Sales colleagues in achieving and exceeding territory revenue plans
- Experience running discovery workshops with customers and understanding challenges and business needs.
- Developed customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers.
- Ability to estimate projects large and small, including assessing and mitigating risk
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
- Passion for open source and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- A keen interest in learning Drupal and relevant WCM application architecture
- Experience in consulting strongly preferred
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
UI/UX Developer, Revenue Operations
Justworks, New York, NY
Sales Executive - NYC
PatientPop, New York, NY
Account Manager TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Italy
Enterprise Account Executive
Handshake, San Francisco
Account Executive, SG
App Annie, Singapore
Regional Sales Executive - Greater China Region