Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Summary: A Customer Success Engineer is responsible for working with customers across verticals and geographies in their transition to Acquia Lift and related Acquia tools.
- Work with Acquia’s onboarding, account management, professional services, and product teams to diagnose and solve problems on behalf of customers, partners, and the long-term health of Acquia’s products.
- Participate in client meetings and workshops.
- Estimate the amount of work required to deliver requirements.
- Report on blockers and collaborate with team members to reach resolution.
- Track time and expenses using project and organizational standards.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality projects on time.
- Experience with and interest in moderately complex Drupal implementations and/or significant PHP development experience.
- Ability to develop, review, and test custom Drupal modules and themes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment.
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate asynchronously in a multi-time zone environment.
- Experience and interest in automated testing and continuous integration a plus.
- Experience and interest in Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban a plus.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Acquia Certified Drupal Developer is preferred.
- Capable of acting as an individual contributor to multiple development tracks in a project (back-end, front-end, architecture, systems integration, migration, etc.)
- Capable of acting as lead developer on simple small and medium-sized projects, and as an individual contributor to complex or large projects.
- Breaks down a problem into discrete, actionable items; identify risks; and note assumptions.
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to focus (you and others) and eliminate distractions
- Communicates honestly, openly, with transparency.
- When necessary, acknowledges personal limitations (personal capabilities, time, etc.)
- Passion for learning and discovery. Self direction. When you don't know an answer, you go find it.
- Participates in knowledge sharing activities
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer
EnerNOC, Liberty Lake or Seattle, WA
Software Engineer, Consumer Experience
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media - New York, NY
Professional Services Architect
Tradeshift, Stockholm, Sweden
Full Stack Software Engineer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Mobile Software Engineer (iOS)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Tools