Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking an ambitious Key Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance.
This position is designed for an experienced account manager who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.
- Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Proactively drive accounts with minimal over sight
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Minimum of 5 years working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal over sight from sales or senior management
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Incredibly detail oriented, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
First Orion Corp., Phoenix, Arizona
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
InVisionApp, Amsterdam or London
Pre-sales Solution Consultant - Singapore
Qualtrics , Singapore
Associate Partner Alliances Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Boise, ID