Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. Headquartered in Boston, USA, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies. We are passionate and committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalised, and built for a fast-changing, always- connected, mobile-first world. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of our continued success and growth in EMEA.
The EMEA Marketing Operations Manager will work as a part of a data-driven, modern B2B marketing and demand gen team to help measure, manage and optimise our go-to-market processes to drive business results. This individual will leverage our marketing technology systems to assist marketing and sales in processing inbound leads and will report on and measure the results. This role is crucial in managing our lead flow and reporting processes, helping to optimize our marketing investments and maintain a close partnership with sales.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and one who enjoys problem solving and making data driven decisions and recommendations to management team.
- Measure, report and analyse key demand generation and sales metrics to enable marketing and sales to execute effectively and to support strategic initiatives
- Manage the marketing database including identify data inconsistencies across sales and marketing platforms and work with team members to identify root causes and implement sound solutions
- Work cross-functionally with sales management and the inside sales team to help drive success in lead management and to track and improve funnel efficiency including educating and training as required.
- Work with our salesforce.com development team to manage workflows, system processes and permission levels
- Assist with execution of key processes in Marketo (marketing automation tool) and Salesforce (CRM), including lead scoring, lead assignment, nurturing and more
- Position may include campaign building and/or management of Marketo campaigns and landing pages (through outsourced agency)
- Work closely with the regional marketing team members to ensure campaigns and events effectively drive pipeline
- Help to create processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems
- Constantly evaluate and make recommendations regarding the marketing technology stack for the EMEA region to help drive lead generation goal
- Work closely with global lead management team based in North America (Boston and Austin) to create global solutions where possible – organisational interlock
Requirements/Skills Needed of Candidate:
- 7+ years’ experience with CRM and marketing automation solutions -
Salesforce and Marketo are preferred
- Analytical and quantitative; enjoys using data to derive deep insights into the business
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Passion for digital marketing
- Enjoys problem solving
- Works well both independently and cross-functionally
- Proficient with Microsoft business applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating any issues and management adjusting expectations
- Proven ability to learn new concepts easily
- Works well under deadlines
- Ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
- Experience working with US-Headquartered companies.
- Ability to work locally, regionally and globally a bonus
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Large Enterprise (DACH)
Box, Munich, Germany
Director of Paid Media
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Health System Operations Lead
Quartet, Seattle, WA
Digital Marketing Intern
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Manager of Marketing Operations
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Head of TV Creative - Part-Time
GoodRx, Santa Monica