Principal Software Engineer (817)
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named one of the Best Places to Work in India by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
In this role one is expected to:
- Design and develop high quality server side code (API and microservices)
- Perform code reviews
- Contribute to technical architecture of AgilOne codebase
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members
- Collaborate across the other disciplines in the organization (professional services, sales consultants, product management, executive management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 10 years of JAVA software development experience
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Experience with big data analytics or real time analytics solutions
- Experience with Agile (eg Scrum) and test driven development
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Concurrency
- Experience building Microservices and APIs
- Strong SQL expertise
- Experience with Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases (eg HBase, MongoDB)
- Experience with Cloudera Impala, Hive, Hibernate
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (EC2, S3) or Google Cloud
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
File hosting service