Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Enablement Coordinator (Boston) will focus on the administration and execution of our new sales employee onboarding program at our headquarters in Boston, MA. The role joins the Sales Enablement team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales Enablement, and will focus on the onboarding of 8-10 sales employees per month, certifying that trainees are ready for customer facing conversations, management of all administrative and logistical tasks, and responsibility for contributing to the development of a world class sales onboarding experience.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
Administer and oversee Acquia’s new hire onboarding and sales Bootcamp training program. Utilize adult learning principles and cutting-edge best practices to drive program effectiveness and adoption. Ensure trainees receive a world class introduction to life at Acquia.
- Be the face of Acquia’s new sales employee training program. Help visitors and New Hires feel at home at our Boston office location. Build team cohesion. Challenge and hold trainees accountable for meeting training goals. Orchestrate fun, team-building events. Ensure that new sales employees leave your program energized and ready to succeed in their new roles.
Manage all facets of new employee training communications and logistics. Ensure a seamless, VIP level experience that solidifies our new employee’s decision to work at Acquia
- Partner with key stakeholders within and beyond the Sales Department, including: Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product Management, Operations and Human Resources. Drive alignment and support for cross functional goals and objectives with key stakeholders from each function
- Play an active role in sales events like Sales Kickoff
- 3+ years of experience in successful delivery and ownership of sales training programs or related experience in SaaS sales.
- Dynamic, outgoing, warm and welcoming, with high emotional intelligence
- Superior project management skills with a meticulous attention to detail and quality of audience experience
- Demonstrated ‘command of the room’ presentation and training skills
- Ability to build rapport within Sales and other stakeholders throughout the business
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to teach and coach in a clear, concise manner.
- Motivated self-starter with a high-energy level
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to travel, as needed, to training locations (25% Travel)
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.