Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named to the UK’s Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
- Leads Professional Services technical sales support efforts to align with customers, define elegant solutions to sophisticated problems, accurately navigate scoping and estimating activities, and ensure a seamless transition to the Delivery team.
- Evaluate client architectural models and perform/drive in-depth analysis of systems, data flows processes, and architectural trade-offs
- Engage with senior client business partners and technology teams, understanding current state architecture and future state requirements, to correlate business value with technical solutions
- Develop technology metrics and/or supporting data that provides a diagnostic view of current state and drives future state changes.
- Develop understanding of business processes, strategy, and long term thinking, to help evaluate current and drive future state architectural models.
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities.
- Continuously innovate and improve processes in an effort to optimize program efficiencies.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- 8+ years in Operations, Strategic Planning, Project Implementation and Consulting, Pre-sales and presentation skills
- Prior experience selling technology services to Fortune 500 customers via C-suite
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into recommended solutions for implementation team with full risk assessment
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with detailed understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting
- Demonstrated success in building/maintaining positive relationships with senior technical leaders.
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.