Product Manager (1439)
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named one of the Best Places to Work in India by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About the team you will be on…
Acquia Marketing Cloud is the open marketing cloud and is purpose-built as a SaaS solution that enables cross-channel marketing, and scales across brands. The Acquia marketing cloud product portfolio includes Acquia CDP, the premier Customer Data Platform, Acquia web personalization and our Acquia Campaign Studio marketing automation solution.
Acquia CDP is the leading Customer Data Platform for enterprise B2C companies. Acquia’s vision is to restore the personal relationships companies once had with customers before channel-specific marketing silos got in the way. Acquia CDP enables a single customer view through a best of breed identity resolution engine used on first party customer data. Machine learning and analytical algorithms enhance customer data used through real-time APIs and orchestrated across all touchpoints. Acquia CDP helps brands build authentic omni-channel customer relationships that maximize lifetime value. Acquia CDP supports more than 150 brands worldwide, including lululemon, Hugo Boss and Schwan’s.
As a Product Manager, you will…
- Apply your knowledge of BI and Analytics to help our customers easily create meaningful reports and dashboards that surface key insights.
- Define, build and evangelize capabilities for the best analytics products across all competitive marketing cloud platforms.
- Deeply understand the problems you’re working to resolve through regular interaction with customers, and various internal teams such as customer success, implementation, support, solutions engineering and sales.
- Define and frame those problems for the product team.
- Understand our business strategy and ship products that reflect a uniquely Acquia perspective on how to achieve it.
- Capture product opportunities from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Collaborate with other PMs on the rollout of new features and enhancements.
You’ll enjoy this role if…
- You are curious and creative, and are able to thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- You have strong technical knowledge (especially around data) that enables you to quickly scope features independently.
- You have a keen obsession for what problems need to be solved, for whom, and why it matters.
- You have a strong product sense with ability to envision technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities.
- You are a very strong and effective communicator across a range of situations. From pitching our leadership team on changing the roadmap, to digging into a feature with your team, you take time to explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions.
- You thrive when it comes to cross-functional teamwork.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Product Management delivering enterprise solutions.
- Solid understanding of SQL, application architectures, databases, APIs, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Familiarity with marketing technology, and knowledge of analytics and data science functions.
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements.
- Proactive, independent problem solver with high energy and entrepreneurial demeanor.
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar quantitative field.
Extra credit if you have…
- Experience with modern reporting and analytics platforms such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with modern query engines such as Snowflake, Databricks Delta Engine, Google BigQuery, AWS Redshift.
- Experience with key Product Management functions, including writing requirements, creating wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- Experience shipping B2B products that solve meaningful customer problems.
- Experience with MarTech or AdTech products.
- Experience working with global teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.