Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named to the UK’s Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquia’s business development and sales activities in Paris, France.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling sophisticated Web Development projects and/or Web Content Management software, and/or SAAS and have an outstanding passion for success, MEDDIC experience would be ideal! The role reports directly to the Senior Director, Sales, Northern Europe.
- Develop and Execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings; built on individualised business cases by customer
- Identify and nurture positive relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and nurture strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and handle the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators for sales based activities.
- Maintains accurate and realistic forecast.
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Acts as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- Comfortable with value creation selling
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; is a natural "hunter"
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
- Experienced in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Highly motivated, over achiever, standout colleague
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team passionate about creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/attitude, flexibility toward multifaceted change
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.