Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
At Acquia we are proud that our company’s founder Dries Buytaert created Drupal and now enables us to be one of the biggest contributors to this powerful, free, and open-source content management framework that powers at least 2.3% of the web. Combined with Acquia’s powerful products, our product team’s contributions have been lauded as one of the best DXPs in the world by both the Forrester Wave and Gartner Magic Quadrant.
About the role…
To help us to grow our Digital Experience Platform and Acquia, we’re in search of a Product Owner to join our Drupal Cloud team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for process, data, and agile delivery in enterprise product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Uncompromising focus on excellence
- Empathetic towards customers and all the roles required to build a successful product
- Biased towards action and practical solutions
- Technically proficient enough to earn the respect of a development team
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with large, and or distributed teams
- Prior experience with content management systems such as Drupal, SaaS products or node.js would be a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Owner, preferably in delivering enterprise software products or solutions
- Extensive hands-on development knowledge on modern development platforms, Cloud based solutioning (AWS preferred)
- Has navigated teams through adverse situations, either successfully or unsuccessfully
- Well versed in modern development techniques and automated testing strategies
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.
About us Who is Acquia? Acquia provides the leading cloud platform for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences. Global organizations use the Acquia Platform to create a single, powerful digital foundation for delivering world-class customer experiences. With the Acquia Platform, organizations can realize the vision of personalized, contextual, and real-time customer engagement for the right person, at the right time, on the right device. These experiences can be easily deployed and managed at scale, for one to thousands of sites, driving transformative business results at breakthrough speed. That’s why organizations who think ahead like Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University trust Acquia. We provide unmatched expertise and a relentless commitment to your success.
Want to learn more about Acquia? Visit Acquia's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.