- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients.
- Provide hands-on support to our clients to ensure their ongoing happiness.
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve client issues.
- Evaluate the criticality of a given issues; isolate and escalate problems within Addepar.
- Work closely and conduct root-cause analysis with Engineering and Data teams to resolve issues.
- Work effectively with Product and Client Advocacy teams to manage and maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Help clients leverage Addepar to the greatest extent possible through both functional and conceptual instruction.
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line.
- Be an expert on all things Addepar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in math.
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning.
- Passion for technology and finance.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience.
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management.
- [Bonus] Programming or scripting experience.
- [Bonus] Fluent in Spanish
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior/Group Product Manager, Admin Experience
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Entry-Level Software Engineer - Web
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Director of Product
Honest Buildings, New York
Senior Product Manager
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Design Manager, Design Technology
Pinterest, San Francisco