- Perform internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data integrity and availability within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline and complex custodial feed issues, and triage with Engineering Support when needed.
- Effectively manage beta workflows and identify and execute opportunities for optimization.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other internal stakeholders to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational workflow efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- Deep knowledge/experience in the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, R, SQL, SAS, or other common reporting and analysis toolkits.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.