- Ensure all portfolio account data is reconciled and available within SLAs.
- Partner with Engineering to investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline and custodial feed issues.
- Develop and implement new processes that improve data quality and daily operational workflow efficiency.
- Collaborate with Client Success, Engineering, and Product teams to resolve problems that impact client portfolio data.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- Deep knowledge/experience in the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, R, SQL, SAS, or other common reporting and analysis toolkits.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Services Sales - Sydney
Qualtrics , Sydney, Australia
Metallurgical Research Scientist
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Data Analyst - Partner Integrations
Intent Media, New York, NY, United States
Biological Data Scientist
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Project Manager - Energy Management
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA, US - Worcester, MA
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco