- Design, implement and deliver, in partnership with internal clients, an effective talent strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support our company strategy, as well as current and future growth, including management of Addepar’s employer brand.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Attract, develop and retain a highly effective team of in house talent professionals, in addition to identifying and maintaining relationships with agencies and retained search firms, when needed
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights
- Evaluate, implement and ensure effectiveness of sourcing channels and data quality of ATS
- Create and deliver an extraordinary candidate and new hire experience
- Own and drive our diversity and employer brand initiatives
- Personally handle recruitment certain key positions
- 7+ years of broad recruiting and business experience required, with at least 5 years managing a recruiting function in a fast-growth technology and/or FinTech company
- Strong track record demonstrating superior ability to source and attract top talent, assess capability for both technical and interpersonal fit, negotiate offers and seal the deal to deliver well qualified candidates in every assignment
- Working knowledge of employer branding best practices, including development and implementation of an EVP throughout the talent acquisition strategy and recruiting practices
- Working knowledge of diversity best practices and implementation of diversity strategy into the company recruiting processes that drives results in this area
- Results driven self-starter: Takes initiative and consistently delivers results of the highest quality, personally and through his/her staff, take accountability for one’s work, has a sense of urgency, overcomes hurdles and ensures that results are delivered
- Interpersonal savvy and self-awareness: Relates well with others; considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people in different situations, is tactful, compassionate and sensitive, and treats others with respect. Understands how others perceive them and has the ability to flex their own style to the situation for greater effectiveness
- Analytical: Ability to generate and analyze accurate metrics, hard and soft data that will regularly inform the work, and report to leadership. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Flexible and versatile: Able and willing to roll up one’s sleeves and do what it takes to deliver results; willing to handle both routine tasks and be an agile learner taking on new responsibilities that challenge and exceed what the person has done before
- Customer service orientation: Provides excellent customer service to internal clients, being responsive to needs, effectively managing expectations, and also facilitating self-sufficiency in others, where possible. Also, cultivates external constituencies to include applicants, potential applicants, community and on-line sources of talent.
- Business savvy: Learns the core elements of the business, how the organization works, functional and position specifics to ensure effectiveness across the firm and applies that in the recruitment and selection to identify talent that is best suited to Addepar culture. Good understanding of finance industry fundamentals.
- Collaboration: Strong role model of collaboration for direct reports. Personally, seeks insights from others in the interest of a better outcome, is a team player with leaders and colleagues; keeps others informed of what is going on, asks for input, provides help when asked and offers when not asked
- Technology proficiency: Social media savvy, especially as pertains to sourcing of talent. Applicant Tracking System experience required, in addition to Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources or equivalent professional experience preferred. MBA or related graduate level work/degree a plus.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Samsara, San Francisco
Operations Manager - Multiple Locations
Community Manager - Alexandria, VA (Washington, DC area) Campus
SecureSet Academy, Washington , D.C.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mentorship Program Manager 2018
CollegeVine, Anywhere (Telecommute)