- Responsible for building relationships with individuals and teams to implement strategies that meet the people development objectives of Addepar.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building.
- Provide coaching regarding mentorship, continuous feedback, team development, and culture building.
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Drive performance management, leadership development, and conflict management.
- Partner with People Team on employee communication and best practices.
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions.
- Improve existing on-boarding process for new employees and manager development programs.
- Partner with the People Team, The Business Team and the Build Team to establish learning and development programs for both individual contributors and managers.
- Partner with the business on key People programs such as the review cycle and employee engagement survey.
- 2-4 years of HR experience in a technology organization.
- At least 2 years experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent.
- Experience should include a focus on coaching, performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills and the ability to drive programs independently.
- Strong analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning.
- Execution oriented, great project management skills.
- Strong communication including interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of technology businesses, FinTech a plus.
- Experience helping organizations scale.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Architect (PCF)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in UK
People Programs Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Twitch, London, UK
Senior Manager - Total Rewards
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Learning & Development Manager
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Vice President of People
Addepar, Mountain View, CA