- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years experience as a professional software engineer.
- 2+ years experience as a professional engineering lead.
- Extraordinary talent in software engineering.
- Experience with distributed systems design.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Experience with the entire development lifecycle: inception to rollout to support.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and mentor other engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of financial data systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Java and/or Python are a plus.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Payments
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Systems Integration Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City
Director of Mobile Development
i.am+ Hollywood HQ, Hollywood, CA OR New York, NY
Document Control Specialist
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Enterprise Tech Support Advisor
Infrastructure Security Engineer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX