- Work with the Addepar DevOps team to improve security monitoring and alerting.
- Both reactive and proactive.
- Incident Response Work with the product development team to review new features from a security perspective.
- Security automation - what a human can do, a computer can do better. Automate regular tasks using Python, Gauntlt, etc.
- Define, implement, and iterate on infrastructure security initiatives.
- Perform code reviews on any changes impacting security.
- Evangelize security and secure coding practices across the engineering team.
- Assisting on SOC2 Audits, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery efforts, etc.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience on an internal security team, working both on the offensive and defensive sides of security.
- Hands-on experience triaging and understanding the root cause of security bugs.
- Experience performing application security assessments, and penetration testing.
- Self-motivated, proactive attitude with a security mindset.
- Experience in building/setting up security tools to automate recurring tasks.
- Ability to review logs from a security standpoint and identify anomalies.
- Experience performing source code reviews.
- [Bonus] Strong background in software development and engineering.
- [Bonus] Demonstrated experience contributing or collaborating with Open Source projects.
- [Bonus] Participation in Bug Bounties.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Engineer (copy)
Ematic Solutions, Makati, Manila, Philippines
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Globalization Technologies and Infrastructure
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
NGINX, Moscow, Russia