Software Development Engineer in Test - Product Engineering
Addepar, New York, NY
See jobs at Addepar
- Create comprehensive test plans to cover all aspects of testing.
- Create, execute, and automate detailed test cases.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in designing test cases using selected test frameworks, helping iterate on framework design as needed.
- Automate QE processes to improve testing efficiency.
- Manage multiple testing projects, assessing the impact and risk of failures.
- 3+ years’ experience testing complex web applications and RESTful APIs.
- 2+ years’ of hands-on automation experience in the FinTech industry.
- Experience writing tests using open source or similar test frameworks: TestNG, Qunit, RestAssured.
- Experience executing tests through CI delivery pipelines such as Jenkins.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Ability to work smoothly with other engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Background in finance is a plus.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Android
Luno, South Africa
Senior DevOps Engineer
Full Stack Software Developer - Web
Twitch, Huntsville, AL
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Principal Consultant - Application Development