- Ember Data.
- Ember CLI.
- JSON REST API implemented in Java.
- Our own charting and table open source libraries (opensource.addepar.com).
- 5+ years experience developing large full stack user facing products.
- Extensive experience designing, developing, maintaining, updating, and testing large scale single page applications.
- High level understanding of Java and MySQL.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Ability to work smoothly with other engineers and mentor others in areas of expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A bias for thinking about problems objectively from multiple points of view.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of enterprise or analytic software is a plus.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Developer (Unit Test) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA
Software Engineering Intern
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Hardware QA Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Addepar, Mountain View, CA
Senior Front End Engineer
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Information Security Engineer