- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the People Team function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Establish and implement programs to effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop and drive strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business partner to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Relationship management.
- Executive business partner.
- Leadership & organizational development.
- People operations and compliance expertise.
- Global & cultural awareness; international expansion.
- Critical evaluation.
- Coaching and consultation.
Required Education and Experience
- A BS/BA degree required .
- Masters preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR experience.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
People & Culture Program Associate
Vox Media, New York, NY
Education & Enablement Director
Pivotal Software, London
Executive Assistant to the CFO / CPO
Gusto, San Francisco
Science Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Tahoma (San Jose, CA)
Manager of Learning & Development
PEAK6, Chicago, IL
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Istria - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Istria, Croatia