Key Role Responsibilities
- Work with clients to clean and summarize historical data in preparation for analysis and loading into Addepar.
- Use Python to automate as many daily workflows as possible.
- Use Python scripts to interact, pull and combine data from multiple systems.
- Onboard new clients by identifying unique portfolio or reporting needs and enabling them in the Addepar system.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- Collaborate with our Client Solutions team and Data Engineers to resolve data issues that impact our clients and create repeatable solutions.
- Leverage your own deep financial industry knowledge, insights gleaned from the team, and the Addepar platform to design flexible and scalable solutions.
- Knowledge/experience of the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems.
- Must have great intuition, be practical, and demonstrate high degree of grit to solving large and nuanced data challenges.
- Consulting experience with focus on structured problem solving, synthesis, and presentation.
- Facility with Excel, and SQL.
- Experience with Python development and APIs.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist - Algorithms, Risk (China)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Insight Artificial Intelligence Fellows Program - Silicon Valley
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 10, 2018 (Early Applications due May 7) - Silicon Valley
Senior Data Scientist (Time Series)
Data Scientist - Marketing
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - New York
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 10, 2018 (Early Applications due May 7) - New York