What you’ll do
- Collaborate with leaders in Product, Marketing, and Services to develop the product strategy that will help us to achieve our company objectives.
- Lead our transformation from one client experience to several tailored experiences designed to support the unique needs of different market segments and types of users.
- Represent a key pillar of our Product leadership organization, reporting to our VP of Product and partnering closely with leads in Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Content, and Product Analytics.
- Provide leadership and mentorship for the Product Design team across our Mountain View and New York offices.
- Partner closely with leaders on Product and Engineering to build cross-functional teams that can deliver product and service solutions that solves for users problems.
- Set the direction for the Product Design team by driving strategic projects and investments (for example, design systems and usability improvements) and securing the appropriate resources.
- Define and build our user research function to ensure that we have the foundational research we need to make informed strategic decisions.
- Enable team members to focus and do their best work by establishing repeatable frameworks and scalable processes.
- Grow a strong and valued team by anticipating hiring needs and recruiting the best individual contributors and managers.
- Build and foster Addepar’s design culture, and promote and advocate for design principles across the company.
- Collaborate with our Communication Design team and other members of Addepar’s Marketing team to drive our cohesive brand.
Who you are
- A Product Design expert; experience crafting product and design visions and strategies and the ability to motivate others to independently execute those strategies.
- The ability to bring simplicity to complex problems.
- A user-centric and data-informed approach to product design, with a focus on user feedback and data insights and a background in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- An excellent communicator with top-notch storytelling skills.
- A team builder who’s also a cross-functional leader; demonstrated success recruiting in competitive markets.
- The drive to continue learning and developing.
- Experience leading a decentralized design team, with designers who are embedded within cross-functional teams and work closely with marketing and service partners on end-to-end experiences.
What you bring
- At least 5 years leading design teams with a variety of crafts (user experience, visual, interaction, information architecture, and research) at a product company.
- Experience delivering high-quality client experiences across web and mobile products.
- Experience establishing processes to ensure that good design practices are being followed in every development project.
- The ability to tell the story of our users, advocate for them, and develop an appreciation for their perspectives within the company.
- And, for bonus points:
- Experience leading a Product Design team in an Enterprise SaaS product team.
- Experience leading Product Design for a FinTech product.
We’ve built an extraordinary team of engineers, product-innovators, and industry experts fully devoted to creating the operating system for our financial world. And we’ve brought together hundreds of clients, representing over a half-trillion dollars in assets, who believe in our vision of a platform on which all financial information is private and secure, while also being easily, and quickly accessible by the right people. This all seems like common sense. Innovation. Transparency. Access to your data. Allowing for greater financial health for all. But it’s far from how things work today. We’re changing that.
Want to learn more about Addepar? Visit Addepar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Business Design Lead – Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Industrial Design Director - Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Senior Designer, Brand and Marketing
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Digital Graphic Designer (Junior)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina