ADstruc, New York City
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
Project X seeks entrepreneurial-minded and experienced Account Executive to plan and implement outdoor advertising campaigns for clients of Project X, ADstruc’s recently launched OOH planning and buying agency.
- Build key customer relationships among agencies, advertisers and media owners
- Manage and provide client service for new and existing clients including: planning OOH campaigns, negotiating schedules and rates, managing creative and print deliverables, create client presentations, and post buy analysis
- Utilize the ADstruc platform to efficiently provide clients with advanced planning data and campaign recommendations
- Gather/organize user feedback and then work with ADstruc’s product team to implement new or improved features
- Bachelor degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 yrs. experience planning and purchasing outdoor advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable strong client service skills, including advanced organization and prioritization skills as well as outstanding in-person, oral and written communication skills
- Advanced web/technology/software skills
- A record of proactive problem solving
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Business Operations & Strategy
Twilio, San Francisco, CA, US
Enterprise Account Executive
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Head of Advertising
Schibsted, London, Barcelona
Customer Account Executive
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
SAP Strategic Account Executive - West
Mendix, San Francisco | Los Angeles
Europe General Manager
Rescale, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands