Junior Account Executive
ADstruc, New York City
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We Are Looking For:
ADstruc seeks an entrepreneurial-minded Junior Account Executive to plan and implement outdoor advertising campaigns for clients of Project X, ADstruc’s OOH planning and buying agency.
- Support the day-to-day roles and responsibilities of the account management team
- Organize and prepare client presentations and campaign recommendations
- Prepare for and participate in client conference calls
- Stay on top of industry trends and market insights
- Strengthen the account management team through diligent work, attention to details, and excellent communication
Technology and Processes
- Utilize ADstruc’s planning and buying platform and provide ongoing feedback to further its development
- A minimum of 2 years experience in OOH or similar agency experience
- Demonstrable strong client service skills, including advanced organization and prioritization skills
- Exceptional in-person, oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A record of proactive problem solving
- Competitive salary
- Equity in ADstruc
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Team outings, including volunteering at various charities
- Friday Lunches
- Great Soho office space
- Standard equipment is a MacBook Air and Display
- Free ping pong lessons
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Our workflow automation software, Drive, delivers unprecedented ease and efficiency for agencies that plan and buy OOH in-house. Project X, our managed services division, leverages Drive to deliver audience focused OOH campaigns for brands and agencies that require a strategic, full-service planning and buying solution.
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit https://adstruc.com
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager, Partnerships
Partner Manager, Regional Partnerships
Account Manager, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, San Francisco
Peloton, New York, NY
Senior Customer Success Manager, MBA New Grad – Summer 2018
BounceX, New York
Digital Marketing Strategist, New Grad – Summer 2018
BounceX, New York