ADstruc, New York City
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
ADstruc seeks an experienced full stack software engineer and all-around awesome person to come join our development family. We’re completely changing the way a $7B industry operates. ADstruc is the first to bring the outdoor advertising industry online and automate the entire workflow for the industry’s biggest companies.
- Design, architect, build and maintain our media-buying platform
- Work on everything from back end and user interface to database systems and third-party integrations (e.g. mobile, social, retail)
- Own your features through the stages of design, implementation and iteration
- 2 - 4 years of software engineering experience
- Experience developing web applications
- Excellent coding, design, and architectural skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Previous startup experience
- DevOps experience
- A track record of working with large open/proprietary datasets
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Mad ping pong skillz
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Principal Software Engineer
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Principle/Staff/Senior)
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Data Engineer
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY