ADstruc, New York City
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
What we are looking for:
ADstruc seeks an experienced full stack software engineer and all-around awesome person to come join our development family. We’re completely changing the way a $7B industry operates. ADstruc is the first to bring the outdoor advertising industry online and automate the entire workflow for the industry’s biggest companies.
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Our workflow automation software, Drive, delivers unprecedented ease and efficiency for agencies that plan and buy OOH in-house. Project X, our managed services division, leverages Drive to deliver audience focused OOH campaigns for brands and agencies that require a strategic, full-service planning and buying solution.
Our entire team is based in SoHo and we are backed by some of the biggest names in venture capital, including DFJ, RRE, SoftTech, Founder Collective and more.
- Design, architect, build and maintain our media-buying platform
- Work on everything from back end and user interface to database systems and third-party integrations (e.g. mobile, social, retail)
- Own your features through the stages of design, implementation and iteration
- 2 - 4 years of software engineering experience
- Experience developing web applications
- Excellent coding, design, and architectural skills
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Previous startup experience
- DevOps experience
- A track record of working with large open/proprietary datasets
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Mad ping pong skillz
- Apple equipment
- Competitive salary and equity in ADstruc
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Regular hack days
- Flexible work hours
- Team outings, including volunteering at various charities
- Friday lunches
- Great SoHo office space
- Free ping pong lessons
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Autonomous Driving Systems
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Axios, DC / NYC / remote
Thumbtack, San Francisco
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Principal Software Engineer, Performance
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Senior Web QA engineer (Relocate to London)
Badoo, Moscow, RU