ADstruc, New York City
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
Project X seeks an entrepreneurial-minded and experienced Account Manager to plan and implement outdoor advertising campaigns for clients of Project X, ADstruc’s OOH planning and buying agency.
- Manage a team of media planners and buyers
- Build key customer relationships among agencies, advertisers and media owners
- Manage and provide client service for new and existing clients including: planning OOH campaigns, negotiating schedules and rates, managing creative and print deliverables, creating client presentations and post buy analysis
- Utilize the ADstruc platform to efficiently provide clients with advanced planning data and campaign recommendations
- Gather/organize user feedback and then work with ADstruc’s product team to implement new or improved features
- A full understanding of the US OOH landscape
- Bachelor degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 4 yrs. experience planning and purchasing outdoor advertising campaigns
- A minimum of 2 yrs. experience managing a team
- Demonstrable strong client service skills, including advanced organization and prioritization skills as well as outstanding in-person, oral and written communication skills
- A record of proactive problem solving
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stylist - Guide, Atlanta
Bonobos, Atlanta, GA, United States
Director, Mid-Market Sales
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Partner Success Associate
Datto, Toronto, ON, CA
Enterprise Sales Executive-New York
SimilarWeb, New York, NY
Sales Development Representative (EMEA)
Okta, London, UK
Sales Operations Analyst
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA