ADstruc, New York
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
Project X is looking for a highly motivated executive with 10 years of experience managing teams and growing businesses in the Out of Home industry. This position manages the day-to-day responsibilities of Project X.
- Oversee all Project X media planners and buyers
- Further develop and cultivate relationships with existing clients while developing new business accounts
- Manage the P&L and all financial budgeting and projections
- Oversee the hiring of all positions within Project X based on account needs
- Further establish and strengthen Project X’s brand presence in the US and internationally
- Support the business development team in new client pitches, presenting capabilities and credentials, onboarding new clients, and in some cases, directly manage accounts
- Cultivate our relationships with media vendors to ensure smooth communication and negotiations on behalf of clients
- Work directly with our VP of Engineering to communicate and prioritize all platform development needs
- Ensure the operations of the agency run smoothly; seamlessly coordinating with our financial, contract, and operations teams
- A minimum of 10 yrs. experience in managing teams and planning and purchasing outdoor advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable strong client service skills, including advanced organization and prioritization skills as well as outstanding in-person, oral and written communication skills
- A relentless drive to help those around you become better and a track record of proactive problem solving
- Full understanding of OOH across every market in the US – international experience is a plus
- Extensive relationships with media vendors in each market
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.