ADstruc, New York
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
Project X seeks two entrepreneurial-minded and experienced Contract Administrators to prepare and process OOH media contracts.
- Manage the advertising authorization to buy (ATB) and Purchase Order (PO) creation process and interact with the agency team and media vendors to ensure contracts are created accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate all aspects of contract preparation and management, including routing for signature, distribution and maintenance of contract database
- Organize, maintain and report on contracts utilizing internal databases and software
- Implement contract department best practices
- Manage contract templates
- Manage database of legal entity information and W-9s
- A Bachelor's degree (business major is a plus) or equivalent business experience
- 2+ years experience in similar role (media industry is a plus)
- Demonstrable proficiency with contract management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and the ability to efficiently prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and fanatical attention to detail
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (including editing functions)
- Experience in Out of Home Advertising is a plus
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.