ADstruc, New York, NY
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
Project X seeks an entrepreneurial-minded and experienced Controller to join our team.
- Oversee all aspects of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Payroll and Benefits for the Company working closely as a value added business partner with the Founders
- Manage day to day relationship with outside auditors, tax preparers and bank including managing year-end audit and taxes
- Supervise Jr. Staff Accountant
- Oversee all vendor and client accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with GAAP and in compliance with bank requirements
- Manage and forecast cash flow
- Provide leadership in financial planning/analysis to support key operational, pricing, hiring and capital investment decisions
- Maintain current and enhance audit/control procedures and systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance required. CPA certification is a plus
- 7-10 years of progressive and related experience
- Outstanding accounting and financial analysis skills
- Finance/accounting experience in the advertising industry (especially Outdoor Advertising) is a plus
- Advanced Excel, Intacct and Quickbooks skills as well as a working knowledge of leading accounting software
- Demonstrably strong external and internal communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and the ability to efficiently prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and fanatical attention to detail
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Business Operations
Massdrop, San Francisco
Fraud and Spam Operations Specialist
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Media & Marketing Programs Analytics Director (Manager) - Digital Marketing (Dallas)
Accenture, TX - Dallas, USA
Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
Oscar, New York
Finance Business Intelligence Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA