Jr. Staff Accountant
ADstruc, New York, NY
The leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry.
We are looking for:
Project X seeks an entrepreneurial-minded and experienced Jr. Staff Accountant to join our finance team.
- Own the Accounts Receivable and collections functions
- Assists in the Accounts Payable process
- Prepare and reconcile standard monthly closing journal entries for financial statements, such as Bank Reconciliation, Prepaid Expenses, Accrued Expenses, Deferred Revenue, etc
- Assist in preparing and processing invoices
- Provide leadership in financial planning/analysis to support key operational, pricing and capital investment decisions
- Produce various management financial reports
- Provide insights, trends and observations about open accounts
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or accounting
- 2+ years experience in similar role (media industry is a plus)
- Experience with financial software (experience with Quickbooks and Intacct a plus)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office for analysis and problem solving including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and the ability to efficiently prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and fanatical attention to detail
- Experience in Out of Home Advertising is a plus
ADstruc is the leading technology services company for the outdoor advertising industry. Their technology automates the process by which billboards and other outdoor advertisements are purchased, scheduled and displayed.
Be a Better ADstruc Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ADstruc when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ADstruc? Visit ADstruc's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.