Co-Founder | Harvard i-Lab Start-up
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
ACCELERATING MENTAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Actively learning on the job and no trouble diving into new areas where you may have little expertise in.
- Learning from mistakes and failed projects (you'll be wearing a lot of hats)
- Amplify the efforts of our executive team (CEO, COO, VPs) and help implement our vision.
- Help prototype and build mental health products that will have a huge impact.
- Learn about and help maintain our team culture and uphold our values through creative ways.
- Own the mission of our organization and wear whatever "hat" is necessary to achieve OKR's!
- Passionate about mental health and helping accelerate solutions in mental health sector.
- Loves being productive and getting stuff done (GSD).
- Experience being or open to becoming meticulously organized or open to becoming meticulously organized.
- Experience in or willing to become a great navigator: constantly testing hypothesis and outlining strategy for pivoting when needed.
- Personable: highly empathetic.
- Relentless learner: you want to maximize your experience with us and learn as much as you can.
About Affect Mental Health
We seek to harness contemporary innovations in science and technology to address the challenges of stigma, access, and quality of mental healthcare. Affect provides the best entrepreneurs and product professionals the protected time and resources they need to build products and services on a global scale. By providing these resources, we will empower, support and nurture a community to accelerate mental healthcare solutions. Our ambition is to build sustainable enterprises unafraid of transforming traditional approaches to mental health.
Want to learn more about Affect Mental Health? Visit Affect Mental Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Solution Consultant
Real Estate & Strategy Associate
Bonobos, New York, NY
Material Handling Team Member
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
Optimus Ride, Weymouth, MA
Customer Experience Expert - Dallas
Enjoy, Dallas, TX
Associate Director, Supply Chain - Sales & Operations Planning
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA