Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Bank Engineering
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Affirm: Delivering Honest Financial Products
What You'll Do
- Build systems to provide greater insight into loan and portfolio performance, financial transactions, and reconciliation.
- Develop robust operational workflow and controls around our accounting, funding, origination, servicing and settlement systems.
- Work with our finance teams to understand their needs and improve their efficiency while lowering operational risk.
- Collaborate with other Bank Engineering teams to understand and leverage underlying platforms.
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards an extensible architecture.
- Develop technical specifications and decompose the specification into tasks and phases.
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create a project roadmap.
- Continuously raise the bar in terms of code quality, performance, and systems design.
What We Look For
- Passionate: Passionate about Affirm's Mission: "Deliver Honest Financial Products that improve lives"
- Technical: Fluent in full-stack development (we use React/Redux + Python/Flask)
- Collaborative: Enjoys cross team collaboration especially with product managers and designers
- User Focused: Cares about the details in the user experience
Today’s shoppers are more averse than ever to traditional credit—due to decades of compounding interest, hidden fees, and unclear terms. At Affirm, we’re reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Great for Customers We give customers the flexibility to pay over time for their most important purchases, on a schedule that fits their budget. Affirm financing is quick, simple, and transparent—there are no gimmicks like deferred interest, compounding interest, or late fees, so what shoppers see at checkout is exactly what they’ll pay. Great for Businesses We stick to the same principles of honesty and simplicity with both consumers and our retail partners. Our integration is seamless, and we provide dedicated support to help you make the most our our partnership. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realize the “Affirm boost”—increased AOV, conversion, and customer loyalty.
Want to learn more about Affirm? Visit Affirm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer - Engineering Lead, API
Senior Hardware Engineer
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Lead Engineer, Private Cloud Team (EMEA)
Data Infrastructure Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer - Intern (Data Infrastructure)
Kensho, New York City, NY
Security Engineer (Co-op/Internship)
DraftKings, Boston, MA