What You'll Do
- Resolve escalated customer inquiries on a daily basis including but not limited to loan and payment related matters, technical issues, and other general questions via phone call, email, and chat
- Process check payments and bankruptcy claims
- Update customers’ account details including but not limited to phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Gather and evaluate evidence to resolve disputes and chargeback cases by working with consumers and merchants
- Monitor and process compliance related escalations (SCRA, bankruptcy, deceased, etc)
- Respond to defendant disputes as it relates to credit bureau reporting
- Conduct real-time monitoring of social media channels to identify and address potential customer concerns
- Help identify trends and areas of improvement including agent coaching, quality monitoring and product features
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Affirm teams to analyze, assess and resolve complex customer issues
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
What We Look For
- BA/BS degree
- Able to support business operating hours which make include working evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Experience in loan servicing and customer support, particularly in dispute and/or chargeback handling is a big plus
- Capable of accurate data entry / transaction processing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive thinker constantly seeking improvement opportunities in work
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and be sensitive of others
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to follow through on dynamic tasks that involve different aspects of the business and contending priorities
- Knowledge of e-Oscar, SCRA, credit reporting and FCRA is a plus
Some Of The Extras*
- Eat Well: We cater lunch daily. And in case you need a little something extra, our kitchen is fully stocked with healthy snacks.
- Commute Carefree: We subsidize your parking expenses so you don’t have to stress
- Get Active: Your health is important to us. Affirm offers a monthly wellness stipend for fitness classes and memberships.
- Cell Phone Coverage: You’ll likely use your phone for work purposes at some point – so we help you cover a portion of your monthly bill
- Make sure to check out our careers page here under “Benefits” for details on our other amazing perks! *please note that the above are subject to change at any time
Today’s shoppers are more averse than ever to traditional credit—due to decades of compounding interest, hidden fees, and unclear terms. At Affirm, we’re reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Great for Customers
We give customers the flexibility to pay over time for their most important purchases, on a schedule that fits their budget. Affirm financing is quick, simple, and transparent—there are no gimmicks like deferred interest, compounding interest, or late fees, so what shoppers see at checkout is exactly what they’ll pay. Great for Businesses
We stick to the same principles of honesty and simplicity with both consumers and our retail partners. Our integration is seamless, and we provide dedicated support to help you make the most our our partnership. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realize the “Affirm boost”—increased AOV, conversion, and customer loyalty.
Want to learn more about Affirm? Visit Affirm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA