Director of Product Marketing
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Affirm: Delivering Honest Financial Products
What You'll Do
- Lead, grow, and manage a world-class product marketing organization.
- Partner with Product Management, GTM, and Technology teams to understand our merchant customers, define what we build, and take features to market.
- Identify and clarify what our customers qualitatively want and need.
- Position our product and features effectively to segments of customers, distinguishing between today and where we're going.
- Launch and roll out products and features with the proper positioning and messaging with our GTM teams.
What We Look For
- BS/BA or related work experience required
- 8+ years’ experience in product marketing, preferably advertising technology, ecommerce, or fintech
- Proven success in driving product launches including messaging, positioning and sales enablement.
- Previous background in B2B or B2C marketing, preferably with exposure to both small and large businesses
- Prior experience with marketing to Retailers or Marketers is a plus.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Genuine interest in the intersection of Retail and Fintech
Today’s shoppers are more averse than ever to traditional credit—due to decades of compounding interest, hidden fees, and unclear terms. At Affirm, we’re reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Great for Customers We give customers the flexibility to pay over time for their most important purchases, on a schedule that fits their budget. Affirm financing is quick, simple, and transparent—there are no gimmicks like deferred interest, compounding interest, or late fees, so what shoppers see at checkout is exactly what they’ll pay. Great for Businesses We stick to the same principles of honesty and simplicity with both consumers and our retail partners. Our integration is seamless, and we provide dedicated support to help you make the most our our partnership. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realize the “Affirm boost”—increased AOV, conversion, and customer loyalty.
Want to learn more about Affirm? Visit Affirm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager Field Marketing
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Product Marketing Manager, Firefox Mobile Applications
Mozilla, Mountain View, Portland, and San Francisco
Vice President, Product Marketing
Classy, San Diego HQ
Head of Growth
The Sourcery, GiveWell
Trips Market Manager, Japan
Airbnb, Tokyo, Japan
BirchboxMan Part Time Freelance Junior Copywriter
Birchbox, New York