What You'll Do
- Lead research for one of our product areas, including identifying impactful projects and prioritizing initiatives
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods, subset of quantitative methods (i.e. surveys), and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Partner with engineers, analysts, and other technical roles to create and share research.
- Adapt and lead research practices to meet team needs under the tight timeframes of a rapidly growing company.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions and build even greater empathy for our customers.
What We Look For
- B.A/B.S. in Anthropology, Psychology, Social Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years experience in applied product research.
- Command of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles, including design, engineering, and product management.
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts.
- Experience with survey research (questionnaire design, sampling, analysis).
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- The drive to explore and define research opportunities throughout the company.
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate your findings, verbally and in writing.
Today’s shoppers are more averse than ever to traditional credit—due to decades of compounding interest, hidden fees, and unclear terms. At Affirm, we’re reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Great for Customers We give customers the flexibility to pay over time for their most important purchases, on a schedule that fits their budget. Affirm financing is quick, simple, and transparent—there are no gimmicks like deferred interest, compounding interest, or late fees, so what shoppers see at checkout is exactly what they’ll pay. Great for Businesses We stick to the same principles of honesty and simplicity with both consumers and our retail partners. Our integration is seamless, and we provide dedicated support to help you make the most our our partnership. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realize the “Affirm boost”—increased AOV, conversion, and customer loyalty.
Want to learn more about Affirm? Visit Affirm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Experience Design (UI/UX) Apprentice (Chicago, IL)
Intrepid Pursuits, Chicago, IL
Email Marketing Strategist
Green Chef, Sunnyvale, CA
Design Assistant, Men's Sweaters
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Customer Advocate, Tier 1 Support (West Coast)
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
UX Designer (Penang, Malaysia)
Piktochart, Penang, Malaysia