Software Engineer - 2018 University Grad
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Affirm: Delivering Honest Financial Products
What You'll Do
- According to your interests and experience, you’ll work on Product Engineering, Platform Engineering, or Infrastructure Engineering teams. We welcome students with technical interests in Front End, Full Stack, and/or Backend development. We'll be in conversation during the entire interview process to determine which team bests matches your skill-set and interests.
What We Look For
- Continuous deployment and automated testing frameworks
- Developer API development/documentation AWS or other PaS frameworks
- Strong understanding of operating system internals
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
Today’s shoppers are more averse than ever to traditional credit—due to decades of compounding interest, hidden fees, and unclear terms. At Affirm, we’re reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Great for Customers We give customers the flexibility to pay over time for their most important purchases, on a schedule that fits their budget. Affirm financing is quick, simple, and transparent—there are no gimmicks like deferred interest, compounding interest, or late fees, so what shoppers see at checkout is exactly what they’ll pay. Great for Businesses We stick to the same principles of honesty and simplicity with both consumers and our retail partners. Our integration is seamless, and we provide dedicated support to help you make the most our our partnership. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realize the “Affirm boost”—increased AOV, conversion, and customer loyalty.
Want to learn more about Affirm? Visit Affirm's website.
Jobs You May Like
B2B Sales Representative (m/f) | London
Senior Software Engineer: Backend (CS Tech)
Senior Software Engineer - Vue Cloud Services (Back End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Professional Services Consultant
Cherwell Software, Chicago, IL
Technical Operations Manager
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA