Senior Strategic Partnerships Lead
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Affirm: Delivering Honest Financial Products
What You'll Do
- Lead deals and partnerships necessary to build and operate our core business.
- Manage and further develop our relationships with leaders and innovators in FinTech, payments, banking and data.
- Support the Product and Engineering teams as they develop their roadmaps.
- Work with our Finance and Capital Markets teams to forecast and improve our key metrics through better partnerships.
- Work with Affirm’s Legal Team on contract management and risk mitigation.
- Represent Affirm at conferences in FinTech, payments and banking innovation.
What We Look For
- 6-10 years experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product or related fields.
- Experience with multi-faceted partnerships, contracts and complex negotiations.
- Organizational, cross-functional communication and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read a situation, listen, frame a conversation and pitch when necessary.
- Experience working inside of a growth-stage technology company.
- Payments and fintech experience strongly preferred.
- JD/MBA and/or significant legal background is also preferred.
Today’s shoppers are more averse than ever to traditional credit—due to decades of compounding interest, hidden fees, and unclear terms. At Affirm, we’re reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Great for Customers We give customers the flexibility to pay over time for their most important purchases, on a schedule that fits their budget. Affirm financing is quick, simple, and transparent—there are no gimmicks like deferred interest, compounding interest, or late fees, so what shoppers see at checkout is exactly what they’ll pay. Great for Businesses We stick to the same principles of honesty and simplicity with both consumers and our retail partners. Our integration is seamless, and we provide dedicated support to help you make the most our our partnership. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to realize the “Affirm boost”—increased AOV, conversion, and customer loyalty.
Want to learn more about Affirm? Visit Affirm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Sales Manager, Enterprise
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Strategic Partner Manager (Denver)
Marketing Coordinator, Offline Media
HelloFresh, New York, NY
We want YOU!
Manager, Real Estate and Business Development
Knotel, Knotel NYC