AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers; with a focus on automating eCommerce operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns.
Through our growing family of apps and services, we power top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer journey and experience. We develop for developers and track over 250M+ international shipments on a monthly basis. This means you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
We're looking for additional Account Executives with strong hunger to succeed to drive revenue from outbound sales. The Account Executive can look forward to taking ownership of revenue generation, developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, creating and executing account strategies in order to close enterprise-level deals.
The ideal candidate shall possess outbound software sales experience as well as the finesse, intelligence, motivation and aptitude to successfully drive and close complex deals.
- Keep trace of pipeline, maintain outbound sales activities and forecast revenue achievements in salesforce.com
- Managing, growing and surpassing your outbound targets through implementing strategic sales consultative techniques
- Identifying and closing new opportunities for growth including contract renewals, up-selling, cross-selling, training / service opportunities, and referrals
- Generate leads, utilise own network and connections, expand network, attend events, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, Zoom, and in-person meetings
- Enhance and strength strategic outbound software solution selling skills whilst being a trusted advisor to clients and working within complex customer environments and parameters
- Identifying clients who are eligible for marketing tools such as customer success stories to boost AfterShip client portfolio as well as to enhance client relationships
- Managing complex multi-region and cross-functional relationships and possess the ability to present to V.P. and C-level clients from software development, operations, marketing, e-commerce, customer service / success, technical support and supply chain functions;
- Developing and executing hybrid outbound strategies for selling directly as well as targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Communicating GDPR related matters, negotiating MSA contracts and NDAs, working with senior management and lawyers as well as internal teams, being hands on from contract-signing through to liaising with client for invoice payments.
- 5+ years quota based outbound SaaS sales and account management experience (eCommerce / enterprise solutions experience a plus)
- Experience selling to multiple personas at V.P. and C-levels from eTail / E-commerce with a focus on digital executives
- Track record of surpassing outbound quotas and generating consistent earnings in previous Account Executive roles whilst carrying ~USD1M quota
- Experience independently closing deal sizes of USD100k - USD1M via phone, Zoom, and in-person presentations
- Experience with end-to-end outbound software sales cycle from lead generation and qualification, proof of concept, client on-boarding through to contract-signing and payment of first invoice.
- Exceptional fluency and articulation in English (both spoken and written) with a strong ability to communicate at all levels with a variety of audience, other languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent SaaS / subscription model related experience
- Key attributes: problem-solver, customer-centric, motivated, determined, strong-hunger-to-succeed, will-to-win, competitiveness, high emotional intelligence
Prelude: Winner of 2011 Global Startup Battle and 1st Startup Weekend Hong Kong
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 250M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 530+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 70+ globally