Luxury Retreats - Business Development Manager
Airbnb, Los Angeles, California
Who wouldn't want to work here?
- Research and source for new revenue opportunities and methods within territory to achieve sales goals;
- Search assigned market for new B2B streams on a regular basis;
- Build and establish travel agency business within market;
- Retain and manage business relationships for each agency and develop a personalized approach to help maximize B2B profits;
- Generate ideas and strategies to actively participate in travel agency growth;
- Develop a plan to remain accessible to travel partners and maintain open communication channels;
- Support regional accounts, marketing programs, promotions and events;
- Attends and/or conducts seminars, events, trade and consumer shows, as needed;
- Remain current on corporate information, policies, procedures, sales and marketing programs, corporate communications and related materials;
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- 3+ years experience in sales, business development or partner management;
- Established network and existing relationships with high end travel agencies;
- Concrete experience in a results-driven face-to face comparable industry or niche;
- Having operated remotely from a company’s head office is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant sales experience.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Manager
CB Insights, New York
Partner Alliances Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Full-time: Junior Leads Manager for Wallonia & Luxembourg
Account Executive, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, Detroit, MI
Business Development Manager (m/w) - Sales/Marketing Partnerships
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Intent Media, London, United Kingdom