Luxury Retreats - Front Office Coordinator
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Front Office Coordinator, based in Montreal, Quebec
What is it like be the Front Office Coordinator at Luxury Retreats? Are you an outstanding people person who is passionate about customer service? Do you love interacting with others and being in the middle of all the action? If this is beginning to sound like you, then read on, we’ve got your next venture!
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Front Office Coordinator to be at the hub of all the action at our office in Montreal. As the Front Office Coordinator, you will be the main point of connection for Luxury Retreats’ team members, guests, business partners, and other contacts. By creating an atmosphere of hospitality for both our team and those who are new to our offices, you will champion our mission to create a workplace where everyone feels like they belong.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Greet our Guests, Business Partners, Contacts, and Employees by phone, email and in person;
- Answer and transfer all calls and voicemail messages to appropriate Luxury Retreats team members;
- Monitor incoming faxes throughout the day to appropriate Luxury Retreats team members;
- Receive & dispatch incoming mail to appropriate team members and post outgoing mail;
- Prepare outgoing courier shipments and schedule pick-ups (DHL, FedEx, Purolator and local couriers);
- Update lists regularly to ensure reference documents are available and up-to-date (i.e. extension list);
- Monitor conference room schedules;
- Address visitor and employee parking concerns by liaising with valet parking attendant as needed;
- Manage travel system for the Montreal office.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 2 years+ of guest service experience in the travel and/or hospitality industry is required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service by phone and in person;
- Proven organizational skills (prioritizing, multitasking and follow-up);
- Strong computer proficiency and strength with MS office tools required;
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a very fast paced environment;
- Professionalism, a positive attitude, and outstanding people skills.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Support Associate (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Beak St., London
rag & bone, London, UK
Customer Support Specialist – afternoon shift
Sales Associate, San Diego
Bonobos, San Diego, CA
Customer Experience — Global Programme Manager
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Part-Time Customer Care Executive
Pop-Up Associate - Manhattan