The Quality Insights Analysts (QIA) will inform and action ways to drive efficiency and quality of service delivered to our guest and host community. You will drive a data-driven QA framework by performing analysis to uncover trends, identify continuous improvement opportunities and partner with key shared services and operations stakeholders to action solutions. You will partner with operational leadership across internal and vendor partner network to cultivate a consistent understanding of our customer service expectations and enable a coaching framework.
You will act as an ambassador of our brand and customer service standards. Together, we’ll create the most loved customer experience!
- Perform transaction monitoring and analyze findings to inform CX organization how quality is being delivered on a program, region, or site level
- Leverage transaction monitoring insights to drive specialist adherence to business and customer critical attributes by setting minimum coaching expectations to be delivered and tracked by the Operations teams
- Analyze transaction monitoring outcomes to inform greater program wide opportunities to be reviewed by the Continuous Improvement governance model
- Participate in and lead calibration sessions with Internal and Partner teams to drive consistent transaction monitoring and root cause analysis across the network, measure and drive adherence to our standards
- Perform targeted analysis to determine and validate root causes of CX opportunities.
- Leverage findings from targeted analysis to contribute to the Continuous Improvement process
- Compile and analyze data (e.g., from KPI reports, transaction monitors, trend and targeted analysis) to create comprehensive reports into the state of quality at the team, site, region, and global level, and provide recommendations to mitigate any gaps identified
- Develop and design deep dive scope in partnership with QA leadership; ensuring that all key stakeholders have been consulted, dive objectives are clear, and the project is completed in a timely manner
- Conduct deep-dives as directed and prioritized by the Continuous Improvement governance model to understand drivers and gaps impacting CX.
- Collect commentary from Business Process Management and Operations teams to support/explain the drivers behind the analysis results
- Travel to Partner sites to support QA initiatives (e.g., onboarding partners, delivering workshops, helping run certification)
- Demonstrate mastery of CX policies, procedures, and workflows; remain apprised of updates in a timely manner, including completing up-trainings
Skills, Behaviours, Competencies
- Confident and empathetic problem solver; able to guide conversation and stay open to varied points of view
- Collaborative; skilled working with cross-functional peers/teams
- Creative; comes up with new and unique ideas and tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to provide constructive feedback, mentorship and coaching. Able to guide conversations effectively.
- Time Management; Concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities. Gets more done in less time than others. Is punctual to meetings and respects other's time by ending meetings on time.
- Ability to multi-task and remain cool under pressure, organize and work with rapidly changing priorities
- Listening; practices attentive and active listening and has the patience to hear people out
- Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to and leverages a greater awareness of emotional intelligence
- Open-minded; open to varied points of view and able to adapt to different cultural environments
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing analysis and coaching
- Fluency in Japanese will be a huge plus.
Education, Experience and Requirements
- 3-5 years of work experience in a customer service role, and 1-2 years of applicable experience in contact center quality assurance preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of customer service assessment tools, i.e., Net Promoter System
- Able to compose and analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- A strong understanding of Excel preferred
- Travel: generally up to 20%, however, may travel more dependent upon business needs
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager - Scrum Master (Contractor)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Data Scientist - Credit/Risk
TALA, Santa Monica
.NET Developer - State & Local Government
Catapult Systems, Austin, TX
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics
HelloFresh, New York, NY
EnerNOC, Boston, MA
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA