Airbnb's experience designers make the complex simple and know the details aren't the details, they are the product. Do you love to choreograph the dance of getting users from A to B? Are your instincts in touch with a higher power known as 'usability'? Well then you get that the best interactions aren't even noticed by a user because the design gets out of their way.
China is the world’s largest, and fastest growing, outbound travel market. We’re looking for experience designers who are excited to localize our product for the Chinese audience, build new products for the market and help Chinese travelers explore the world through our local experiences, personable hosts, and unique accommodations.
Online portfolio required to apply.
- Partner with the product and the operation teams to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process
- Design elegant flows & interactions for the Chinese audience across platforms
- Give and solicit feedback with designers in San Francisco to upkeep the universality of the user experience
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Based in Beijing, but willing to travel for work purposes
- Love to travel
- Have experiences working in both Chinese and Foreign companies
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Experience Design Manager
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior User Experience Architect
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Production Designer (temporary)
Executive Assistant (User Experience)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Short-Term Junior Designer