The Partner Integration Team at Airbnb is supporting API partners on a technical level. We create tools, workflows and solutions to make the transition to be part of the Airbnb family as pleasant as possible. We analyze structures, plan for highly optimized converters and update processes for high availability systems
As an API Integration Specialist on the Partner Integration Team you will always be challenged by new API types and handling methods. You will be in direct contact with the partners and have every freedom to find the best solution for the given task with up to date frameworks.
- General skills with C# and .Net 4.5 or higher
- Working knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Ability to get data by a wide variety of methods
- Experience with XML, JSON, CSV
- The knack for writing, clean, readable, maintainable code
- Love to use and develop .Net
- An eye for automation and instrumentation
- Communication skills in German are desirable, but not absolutely necessary
- Readiness to take on a contract role for 6 months
***Please submit your CV in English****
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.