Luxury Retreats - Recruitment Coordinator (contract)
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking for a Recruitment Coordinator based in Montreal.
What is it like to be a Recruiting Coordinator at Luxury Retreats? Are you passionate about Recruiting? Are you highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator?
The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
Please note this is a 6 months contract
- Representing Luxury Retreat - Airbnb: You will often be the first person a candidate meets when they come to our office. You must be able to represent our friendly, genuine and passionate Luxury Retreats - Airbnb culture
- Coordinating phone, onsite and VC interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process
- Host candidates onsite and provide the best candidate experience possible
- Using our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track
- Creating and sending contracts.
- General administrative duties for the team
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple offices is a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and problem solver
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Luxury Retreats - Airbnb
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.