Trips / Airbnb Experiences: Freelance Photographer or Videographer
Airbnb, Asia Pacific
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Looking for Freelancers in the following locations:
Sydney, Queenstown, New Delhi, Bangkok, Saigon, Shanghai, Singapore, Seoul, Osaka, Tokyo
Please send your applications in English, with a link to your website / portfolio or a .pdf of samples of your work.
The Trips Content Operations team aims at inspiring our guests and hosts with engaging photos and videos.
The Freelance Photographer or Videographer will be responsible for shooting Airbnb experiences and/or other activities (ex: restaurants, bars, public places). This will contribute to merchandise our experiences and elevate the imagery on our homepage, application, marketing materials, email promotions, etc.
The successful candidate will be an organized, motivated self-starter with strong storytelling capabilities and ability to think outside the box, both creatively and around problem-solving. We’re looking for a team player, who is willing to be part of a collaborative creative process, take feedback, and support and drive the team toward success
- Documentary/Lifestyle photography that tells the story of each of our unique Experiences.
- Ensure a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography or video
- Partner with other members of the creative team, including the local coordinator, and Host on shot list and direction of shoots.
- Partner with local coordinator to ensure all releases are gathered and group photo is taken for guest/host identification.
- Upload all raw assets within 24 hrs of shoot.
- Take feedback from our post production team and grow with our ever changing process i.e.) new briefs, shooting technique and upload process.
- Ability to schedule shoots with our hosts, collect relevant releases, and understanding legal constraints
- Shooting handheld HD video for our Experience trailers.
- Must have own DSLR (Canon Mark II, III, IV or similar) set up with mounted camera mic.
Passion for Airbnb is a must and being an Airbnb host is a plus.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Boston
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Boston
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Domain Expert, Copyeditor
Dataminr, London, UK
Senior Software Engineer, Open Connect
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, NY
Freelance Video Editor, User Generated Beauty Content
BuzzFeed, New York