No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced trainer to join the Global CX Training Team - one who can juggle delivery, assistance with content development and training projects, all while motivating and inspiring the CX organisation. Trainers are responsible for onboarding all new Customer Experience (CX) team members, facilitating on-going training and urgent ad-hoc training and fulfilling training requests.
The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a passion for Airbnb and our community. You are the ultimate host.
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- An insatiable passion for learning and education
- 3+ Years of Training or Teaching experience preferred
- Strong experience in a Customer Service Operations environment
- Proven Classroom Management experience
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Collaborative personality – Someone who can work with a Training Team spread across the world, all working together towards common goals
- Ability to be innovative and adapt to new technologies and learning styles
- Time management and organizational skills; Able to prioritize a large workload effectively.
- Works independently, and thinks globally
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across departments and levels.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Willing to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Facilitating training, solo or with a co-trainer, following approved curriculum
- Managing the classroom to ensure an organized and productive learning environment for all trainees
- Ensuring trainee success by providing coaching and feedback during training and providing feedback to leads on trainee engagement and performance
- Keeping up with the day-to-day logistics of running a training, including communicating training details to trainees, coordinating classroom materials, and other administrative duties as required
- Assisting with the onboarding of new partner trainers: facilitating orientation sessions and co-delivering trainings as part of our Trainer Certification program
- Providing feedback and coaching to new trainers undergoing Certification, and reporting progress to Training leads and Partner training leads
- Collecting and communicating to the Training Lead feedback on the effectiveness of the training program through training surveys and ongoing observations
- As a Subject Matter Expert, remaining vigilant to identify gaps in knowledge and process, and communicate potential solutions to the appropriate parties
- Assisting with development of ongoing CX education programmes
- Undertake assigned training projects, both regional and global, in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders
- Maintaining up to date, functional knowledge of Airbnb product, as well as CX tools, systems, and workflows
- Supporting new and seasoned trainers and sharing knowledge within the Training Team
- Maintaining the position of a role model within the company, as the face of Airbnb and of Airbnb Training to trainees in the classroom and to the wider Airbnb team
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.